Coffee Tea and Toast 0844 770 7252

 Checkout   Items: - Value: 
Espresso Machines
Cappuccino Machines
Bean to Cup Coffee Machines
Pump Machines
Pod Machines
Capsule Machines
Coffee Makers
Coffee Grinders
Coffee Accessories
Coffee Beans & Grounds
All About Coffee:
Coffee Facts
The Coffee Bean
Coffee Roasting
Coffee Grinding
Coffee Brewing
Espresso Machine Guide
Tea Accessories
All About Tea
Toast Accessories
Cups and Saucers
Plates and Bowls
Placemats and Coasters
Sugar Bowls, Creamers, Milk Jugs etc
Egg Cups
Trays, Baskets, Boxes etc


Coffee, Tea and Toast carefully selects its products and hopes you will be happy with your purchase, however there may be times when you feel you need to return an item to us.
Our return's policy is simple and the "no quibbles" guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, i.e. the item you have ordered is faulty, defective or you've had a change of heart, you can return it direct to us.

There is no need to worry if you have had a change of heart with your purchase, just simply call our customer service team on 0844 770 7252 within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of goods. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you. You are also responsible for the goods while in transit until they reach our offices. Responsibility for loss or damage while in transit shall be borne by you or for you to dispute with your delivery service providers.
Please note however, that all returned goods must be in a full un-used condition, unless the item(s) are faulty or defective.
Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required within 10 days.
Please be aware that you need to call our customer service before returning any unwanted or faulty items. In the scenario that this is not actioned, we shall not be able to process your return.

For products that you have received with a fault, damage or in error from Coffee, Tea & Toast, we will be happy to fully reimburse your costs in returning it to us. You shall be responsible for any other service that was provided to you, for example, gift wrap.
Please notify our customer service team within the first 3 working days from receipt of your order.

We appreciate that you may have a change of mind about your purchase.However, there are a few pointers that we would like to mention before you call us.

  • Please ensure that the goods are unused and in perfect, re-saleable condition (this does also include the product packaging and instructions etc.)
  • If there are any incomplete items returned to us, we will not be able to refund you. You will be held responsible for any other charges provided to you in connection with your order, for example, delivery charge and gift wrapping.
  • Please notify us within 30 days from receipt of your order.

    Don’t worry,we are more than happy to accept them back. The same procedures apply as the ‘Change of Mind’ section.
    Please note that refunds can only be processed to the card holder and the original purchaser.

    Please note that we cannot accept any responsibility for items being lost or damaged on their return to us. We recommend that you use a secure and track able service that many well known post offices provide.

    Refunds for items returned to us within the 30 days of receipt of your order shall be processed within 10 working days.

    Q) After receiving the parcel, I opened the parcel briefly and did not notice any damage. When taking the item fully out of the box later on I noticed damage. I know it is after the three working days policy, however, what shall I do now?
    A) Unfortunately, our policy requires that any damaged/missing/faulty items MUST be reported within 3 working days of receipt in order to receive a replacement/refund.

    Q) I have taken the item out from the box and assembled my goods and now I realise that I purchased the wrong items.
    A) Our policy states that goods can only be returned if in the original resaleable condition.This means that any used or assembled items are not eligible to be returned to us.

    Q) We wish to return an item for a refund, although I have not got the original packaging.
    A) Unfortunately, without having the original packaging included with the product, we cannot accept their return. This is due to us being unable to resell the item in new condition.

    Q) I returned the tableware that I purchased, however, I was made aware that they arrived damaged. Where do I stand?
    A) Customers are liable for returns until they reach us, unfortunately if the goods are received damaged they can not be refunded. If the item is slightly damaged upon return, it will be returned to customer if required at their own cost.

    Q) I purchased an item from your website, however, it has developed some type of fault. I know you have a 30 day policy. What shall I do?
    A) If the item becomes faulty, please check the policy for that particular item. If the item is damaged after the 30 day period, unfortunately our customers are liable for the damage and a refund/replacement can not be given.

    Q) I no longer like the items I have purchased and would like to return them for a full credit.
    A) We are happy to receive the returned item(s) back within 30days of receipt of the goods, however, the goods will need to be returned at your own cost. Please note, that we will be unable to accept the return and no refund will be given in the event that the goods arrive to us in a non-resalable condition. Please contact our customer service team to discuss of any queries you may have.

    Q) What happens when you receive faulty/damaged goods?
    A) We reserve the right to not process a refund until we have satisfied ourselves of the reason for return.

    Q) What if I can't return an item?
    A) If for any reason you are finding it difficult to return an item, for example the item is heavy and bulky, then it is possible for us to arrange a collection from yourself for delivery direct to us. The collection would be made using a courier and can be arranged to take place any weekday. This service costs £10 which we charge by refunding you for the value of the item(s) with £10 deducted. Please call us (0844 770 7252) if you want to use this service.

    Returns address:
    Coffee, Tea and Toast
    Geisher Road
    FK17 8LX

    Please Note:
    You will be responsible for any returned goods until they reach us. For your own protection, we suggest you use a secure despatch method, which requires a signature upon delivery, such as Royal Mail First Class (Recorded Delivery).
    These terms do not affect your statutory rights.

    Recycling and Disposal
    Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at

    Recycling & Disposal
    What is WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment)?
    From 1 July 2007, all retailers of electrical goods must comply with the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) legislation. This is a scheme to prevent all such waste being disposed of in general landfill sites and to promote recycling of components and materials. The legislation aims to minimise the impact of electrical and electronic equipment on the environment by creating products with recycling in mind and encouraging reuse, recycling, and recovery of WEEE.

    How do I know what product is on WEEE scheme?

    The definition of a WEEE product is one whose primary function is dependent on electrical currents to carry out the main function, e.g. a toaster.

    Goods are marked with this symbol to show that they were produced after 13th August 2005, and should be disposed of separately from normal household waste.

    How do I return my old electrical product?
    A Take Back Service operates within our stores, whether you purchase in store or online. When you purchase a new electrical item from us you can exchange an old similar item (eg, a toaster for a toaster).

    You have 28 days from date of purchase to return the old item to us free of charge. Please contact us for advice on the best method for returning your old item. You may also take the item(s) to your local authority Civic Amenity Site if this is more convenient.